Sunday 4 September 2011

Learning to covet what you already have

Today I found out that one of my favourite friends had a scare, and somehow, that scare went from her heart and right into mine.  We were both scared of what we could lose, and so I'm turning my blog into
what I already have and like, instead of what I would like to have.... because you never know, what you could lose and how it would break your heart.

I like to start out small, so for today, what I like is something that I already have, and can do myself... ironed pillowcases.  A freshly washed pillowcase is one thing, however, one that is freshly washed and ironed, is just so lovely.  It deserves freshly washed hair and fresh pjs, and it always provides a bit of that extra something, that leads to a better nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment